Registering for an online account
Set up a profile to access Pitney Bowes accounts online. Download bills, set up Direct Debit(s), go paperless, raise support cases and manage accounts in one place.
When registering for your online access you will need the following information:
- Your 8-digit Pitney Bowes Limited account number.
- A recent invoice number, invoice amount or meter serial number.
Note: Purchase Power or PrePay account numbers cannot be used to register, these accounts can be added after registration. Learn how to add accounts to your online profile.
Registering for Your Account online access.
- Open our Registration page in a new tab.
- Input your email address and account number then press Continue.
- Select the Information Criteria dropdown to select a verification method.
- Tip:💡If validating with a recent invoice amount, do not enter the £ symbol.
- Add your contact details then select Submit to create your profile.
- Validate your email address by selecting the link from the Authentication email that has been sent.
UPDATED: 07 November 2023