Cancelling and Returning Equipment
Information on how to request to cancel a contract and how to return a machine. Also, learn how to apply for a refund of unused postage once a contract has been cancelled.
1. Request Cancellation
To request termination of a contract you will need to create a case through your online portal. A case number will be displayed and confirmed via email.
Note: Your case will be assigned to a team who will assist with your request and inform you of the next steps.
2. Return a Meter
- Once a cancellation is finalised a member of the team assigned to your case in step 1 will provide a link to a UPS returns portal via email.
- Some equipment may require a Pitney Bowes engineer to attend site to complete the return of the machine, this will be advised once the cancellation has been completed.
- Follow the steps on the left side of the returns portal to process the return of a meter.
If the final cancellation email has not been received or further assistance is required with a collection you can create a case.
- For updates on booked return orders contact UPS directly on 0845 1610015.
- Any funds withdrawn from your meter will be returned to your Purchase Power / PrePay account: See Unused Postage Refunds .
UPDATED: 25 August 2023