Transaction Fee: When adding postage to your meter, a charge may be applied depending on the terms of your agreement, and what type of postage account you have.
Currently under HMRC regulations these charges are zero rated (for VAT).
- Your Pitney Bowes contract will determine the charges applied to your account.
- You can avoid incurring multiple fees by downloading enough postage to last you a month or quarter, depending on your business needs.
Late Payment Fee: The 'Minimum payment' amount must be paid in full and on time. Failure to do so may result in late payment fees and interest charges.
- When making payment please allow 5 working days for your payment to reach us.
Daily Interest: If full payment is not credited to your account by the due date of your invoice, interest will be charged on the total amount due until the full payment (including interest) is credited to your account.
Returned Payment Fee: If a Direct Debit or cheque payment is returned to the bank, you will be charged a Returned Payment Fee.
- You may also be charged for late payment and interest charges if the returned payment puts your account into an arrears situation.
- In the event of a returned payment, we recommend that you make a one-off payment by bank transfer to credit your account and contact your bank to verify the status of your Direct Debit instruction.
Overlimit Fee: An overlimit fee may be charged if you exceed your credit limit on your Purchase Power account. You can view your current credit limit in the top right-hand corner of any invoice.
- If the amount outstanding on your account exceeds your credit limit, we will charge you an overlimit fee of 1% of the amount that you are over your limit (minimum fee £10, maximum £100).
- You may at any time request to increase your Purchase Power credit limit. Please contact us using the support contact information provided.
UPDATED: 25 April 2019