Products affected: SendPro® Mailstation
- Place your envelope on the scale or enter the weight manually.
- (Optional) If accounting is enabled, tap Cost Account to select an account, or leave the default account selected.
- Insert the letter into the device, pushing in all the way to the back and right. The device will clamp the letter and print postage. The power button will flash while the device is printing.
- When the device finishes printing, remove the letter. Do not pull the letter out of the machine while the power button is flashing.
- Switching between envelope types
- Entering weight manually
- Sending Certified Mail
- Sending Priority Mail
- Sending international mail
- Sections of the SendPro Mailstation stamp
If you need further assistance, please use the Contact Us options below.
UPDATED: June 03, 2021