Products affected: SendPro® C /SendPro®+ (2H00, 8H00)
Your device displays the "Ink Out" or "Ink tank not installed" message.
- The ink cartridge is empty.
- Damaged ink cartridge connector pins.
- Dirt on the printhead or the printhead is faulty.
Solution 1 - Device is out of ink
- Install a new ink cartridge.
- Print a test pattern.
- If the lines are unbroken and match the "Good" test pattern, tap the Home icon to return to the Home screen.
- Tap Envelope Printing and if you are still getting the Ink Out error message, proceed to step 4.
- Remove the ink cartridge.
- Examine the 7 gold pins where the ink cartridge engages:
- If the pins look ok, proceed to step 7. If any pins look bent or broken, please use the Contact Us options below for further assistance.
- Remove and clean the printhead.
- After you have re-inserted your printhead and ink cartridge, reboot your device:
- Unplug the power cable. The screen should turn off after 10 seconds.
- Wait 2 minutes.
- Plug the power cord directly back into a wall outlet. Check that the wall outlet is working correctly.
- Quickly tap and release the power button to turn the meter back on.
UPDATED: February 18, 2021