Printing envelopes in PitneyShip Pro
Envelope printing requires that DeviceHub be installed and configured.
- On the Stamps tab, select Print Stamps: Envelope, or from the menu, select Stamp Envelope.
- For weights other than 1 oz., or to add extra services, select Custom Stamp and enter the envelope weight in the Weight field.
- To print more than one stamp with the same services, enter the number of stamps you wish to print from the Quantity menu.
- Perform any of the optional tasks below to set up the stamps as needed.
- Select Add to Envelope.
- Repeat for any additional envelopes you wish to print. Use the arrows below the envelope preview to scroll through the envelopes.
- Select Print Stamps.
- Select Add Sender Address or Add Recipient Address on the envelope.
- Enter the address and select Apply, or select the address book icon to choose an address from the address book.
- Select Custom Stamp.
- Select Add Extra services.
- Select the desired services.
- Select Accept.
Click in the Cost account field and start typing to search, or select the search icon next to the field and select the desired account.
Enter the ZIP code in the Mail From This ZIP Code field.
Enter the memo (up to 50 characters) in the Memo/Reference field.
Select Test Print. Test Prints are for testing alignment only and do not use postage.
Select the Delete Stamp (trash can) icon next to the envelope you wish to delete.
Select the desired date from the Mailing Date menu.
Choose the desired size under Envelope Size. Only #9 and #10 envelopes are supported.
Select the desired Add QR Code location on the envelope. Use the form to select the type of information you want the QR code to contain and fill in the information. A QR code can be made to contain any one of the following items:
- Plain text
- Telephone number
- Website address
- Email address
UPDATED: May 09, 2022