Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ) about using PitneyShip
Find the answers to frequently asked questions about using PitneyShip.
Products affected: PitneyShip™
- How do I request a USPS shipping label refund?
- How do I request a USPS stamp refund?
- Which printers and scales are compatible with PitneyShip?
- What are the Networking Requirements for DeviceHub?
- What are the Networking Requirements for PitneyShip, PitneyShip Pro, PitneyTrack Inbound, PitneyAnalytics, and the Locker Management Module?
- What is DeviceHub?
DeviceHub is a program that connects your printers and scales to PitneyShip. DeviceHub is required for printing stamp rolls and envelopes in PitneyShip.
- How do I get DeviceHub?
- How do I print from PitneyShip?
- How do I sign up for PitneyShip?
- How do I set up a UPS account?
- How do I set up a FedEx account?
- How do set a default sender address?
- How do I install the PitneyShip mobile app?
- I have a list of addresses. How can I get them into PitneyShip?
- How do I print stamps on a stamp sheet?
- How do I print stamps on a stamp roll?
- How do I print postage on an envelope?
- How do I reprint a stamp?
- How do I send something that weighs more than 13 oz.?
The maximum weight for a stamp is 13 ounces. To send something that weighs more than that, create a shipping label.
- How do I send a domestic package?
- How do I send an international package?
- How do I find information about a package I sent?
- How do I reprint a shipping label?
- Can I print a label without a date?
USPS return labels are always dated. FedEx and UPS labels are not dated and do not expire.
- I see the message "Oops! Something went wrong". What should I do?
- My printer isn't listed in PitneyShip. What should I do?
- My stamp sheets aren't lined up right. How can I fix it?
- I see the message "DEVICE HUB Connection error". What should I do?
Don't see an answer for your question? Provide an answer to Did this article answer your question? below and let us know what your question is.
UPDATED: November 28, 2023