The article’s solution or answer has been confirmed in practice by a client or Pitney Bowes agent.
Online Billing and Payment FAQs
UPDATED: March 2, 2018
Find answers to common questions about online billing with Pitney Bowes.
- Pay your bills
- Interactive Video: Your Account & Online Bill Pay
- View and print your bills
- Your account number
- Account overview summary
- Lease invoice changes
- More payment information
- Question a charge
- NOTE: Make sure your online payments are made before the due date and allow two business days for processing time.
Pay Your Bills Online
Learn how to pay your bills online. You can:
- Pay your lease invoices
- Pay Purchase Power statements
- Pay past due / late fee invoices
- Set up automatic debit payments
- Schedule and modify recurring Reserve Account deposits
- Access Reserve Account coupons
View and Print Bills
You can view a copy of each bill, simply by navigating to the Invoices tab, Purchase Power® tab, or Prepaid Postage (USPS or Reserve Accounts) tab, depending on what you would like to view.
- Invoices – select the Invoice number link to view details
- Purchase Power – select the Account number link to view details
- Prepaid Postage – select the Statement number link to view details
Your Account Number
Your 10-digit Account number streamlines access to your account information. Use this 10-digit number, located on your agreement documents and at the top of your invoices, to get started:
- Create your profile using your Account number and email address - then instantly access our enhanced online experience.
- You may need to add an account if you do not see your invoice(s) or all products that should be associated, once you create your profile and sign in.
TIP: Refer to your Account number, located at the TOP of your invoice, when making payments. Learn how to find your account numbers.
Account Overview - Summary Page
Sign In, and on the main page select the blue button: View & Pay Bills.
The Account Overview is a summary of your total balances under three account categories:
- Invoices (lease, rental, supply)
- Purchase Power® / Line of Credit
- Prepaid Postage (Reserve Account® or USPS®)
Select the View & Pay buttons for more information about your invoices or statements.
How do I... provides helpful links to common billing tasks.
Select a tab for more tools and information:
- Current Bills – see your open invoices, print an invoice, and schedule payment
- Past Bills – access past invoices or statements
- Payment Activity – view your payment history
- Billing Preferences –
- Payment Method: add or change credit card or bank account information.
- Paperless Billing & Notification: modify your email notifications, and preferred method for bill delivery - choose paper or paperless bills.
- AutoPay - set up automatic payments to ensure your payments are made on time and avoid late fees
Lease Invoice Changes
More Payment Information:
- Payment Mailing Addresses - send a check regular or express/overnight
- Payment Options & Guidelines - via check, mail, phone
- Payment Posting Time frames
TIP: How do I... Your Account FAQs contains helpful articles about features and common tasks including: