UPDATED: May 2, 2018
Find answers to common questions about online billing with Pitney Bowes.
- Pay your bills
- View and print your bills
- Account overview summary
- Lease invoice changes
- More payment information
- Question a charge
- Your account number
NOTE: Make sure your online payments are made before the due date and allow two business days for processing time.
Pay Your Bills Online
- Pay your lease invoices
- Pay Purchase Power statements
- Pay past due / late fee invoices
- Set up automatic debit payments
- Schedule and modify recurring Reserve Account deposits
View and Print Bills
You can view a copy of each bill, simply by navigating to the Invoices tab, Purchase Power® tab, or Prepaid Accounts (USPS or Reserve Accounts) tab, depending on what you would like to view.
Account Overview - Summary Page
Sign In, and on the main page select the blue button: View & Pay Bills.
The Account Overview is a summary of your total balances under three account categories:
- Invoices (lease, rental, supply)
- Purchase Power® / Line of Credit
- Prepaid Postage (Reserve Account® or USPS®)
Select the View & Pay buttons for more information about your invoices or statements.
Select a tab for more tools and information:
- Current Bills – see your open invoices, print an invoice, and schedule payment
- Past Bills – access past invoices or statements
- Payment Activity – view your payment history
- Billing Preferences –
- AutoPay: set up automatic payments for your invoices to ensure your payments are made on time and avoid late fees.
- Paperless Billing: modify your email notifications, and preferred method for bill delivery - choose paper or paperless bills.
- Payment Methods: Add or change Credit card or Bank account information.
Lease Invoice Changes
More Payment Information:
- Payment Mailing Addresses - send a check by regular mail or express/overnight mail
- Payment Options & Guidelines - instructions to pay by check, mail, phone
- Payment Posting Time frames
TIP: How do I... Your Account FAQs contains helpful articles about features and common tasks including:
Your Account Number
Your 10-digit Account number streamlines access to your account information. Use this 10-digit number, located on your agreement documents and at the top of your invoices, to get started:
- Create your profile using your Account number and email address - then instantly access our enhanced online experience.
- You may need to add an account if you do not see your invoice(s) or all products that should be associated, once you create your profile and sign in.
TIP: Refer to your Account number, located at the TOP of your invoice, when making payments. Learn how to find your account numbers.