End of lease options
Understand your options as you move through your lease with Pitney Bowes.
Getting a new meter
When you’re starting to think about getting a new meter, ask yourself these questions:
- Does my business send packages outside of the postage meter using USPS®, UPS® and FedEx®?
- Does my business use an office printer to print shipping labels?
- Does my current postage meter fall short of the upcoming USPS® security requirements?
If you answered YES to any of the above questions, it may be time to think about getting a new postage meter with latest, digital, USPS®-compliant technology.
Extending Your Lease
Returning your meter
If you are looking to replace your meter with new equipment:
- View your offer(s) in Your Account or contact your sales representative to find the new model that best fits your needs.
- Once you have completed an upgrade, you will receive your new equipment.
- You will be sent a return kit with instructions on how to return your old meter.
- Follow the instructions in your return kit to withdraw any remaining funds; then package your original meter and scale in the box provided.
- Apply return label to box and hand over to the UPS®. Your original meter is received by Pitney Bowes and your replacement is complete.