End of lease options
Getting a new meter
When you’re starting to think about getting a new meter, ask yourself these questions:
- Does my business send packages outside of the postage meter using USPS®, UPS® and FedEx®?
- Does my business use an office printer to print shipping labels?
- Does my current postage meter fall short of the upcoming USPS® security requirements?
If you answered YES to any of the above questions, it may be time to think about getting a new postage meter with latest, digital, USPS®-compliant technology.
Extending Your Lease
Would you like to extend your current lease?
If your account is in good standing and compliant with the USPS IMI regulations, you can extend your lease beyond its original lease-end date.
Returning your meter
If you are looking to replace your meter with new equipment:
- If you have a qualifying offer, you’ll see a notification at the top of Your Account. If you’d like to speak with a sales representative, call us at 877.914.6050.
- Once you have completed an upgrade, you will receive your new equipment.
- You will be sent a return kit with instructions on how to return your old meter.
- Follow the instructions in your return kit to withdraw any remaining funds; then package your original meter and scale in the box provided.
- Apply return label to box and hand over to the UPS®. Your original meter is received by Pitney Bowes and your replacement is complete.