The article’s solution or answer has been confirmed in practice by a client or Pitney Bowes agent.
Troubleshooting Poor Print
UPDATED: April 28, 2018
Several factors can contribute to poor print quality: lack of use; overuse; low ink, empty ink cartridge; the wrong type of ink.
For detailed instructions to help fix poor print issues, select your meter or software application:
- mailstation™, mailstation2™
- DM100i®, DM125™, DM200L™, DM225™
- DM300C™, DM400C™, DM450C™,DM475™
- DM500™, DM525™, DM550™, DM575™, DM800™, DM800i™, DM825™, DM875™, DM900™, DM925™, DM1000™, DM1100™
- Connect+® series and SendPro™ P series
- SendPro® 300
- SendPro® C200, SendPro® C300, SendPro® C400
- SendPro® online shipping and mailing solution
- SendSuite® Tracking
- SendSuite® shipping solutions - Label Printers (1E03, J645, 1E23, 1E26, J693, J696)
TIP: Be sure to always use a genuine Pitney Bowes ink cartridge. Select this button to purchase online: