Your Account with Pitney Bowes provides customized tools and features to help you manage your business online. Select a topic for answers to commonly-asked questions: How do I...
- Create a new Pitney Bowes account
- Add all accounts to your profile
- Change your email address
- Update an address of equipment or billing location
- Manage Accounts
- Help reset your password
- Copy your profile to share your account with a coworker
- Remove an account
- Change your profile name
- Find Contract Details for your lease and rental
- Update your Company Name
- Change Address & Other Profile updates
Billing & Payments
- View and print a copy of your current or past bills
- Set up AutoPay for online billing
- Pay invoices and statements
- Update Credit Card or Bank Account details
- Manage delivery of my bills - paper by mail -or- paperless by email
- Schedule Reserve Account deposits
- Update email notifications for my bills
- Transfer postage funds from Prepaid Reserve Account to Purchase Power
- Pay Purchase Power® Credit Line statement
- Welcome to Your Financials: Online Billing, Payments & Account Activity
- Find current balance information - billing & postage
Postage & Mailing
- Find Credit Limit & Postage Balances
- Request a Purchase Power® Line of Credit Increase
- Product Management - tools and features
- Total Postage Management (TPM)
- Access Inview™ postage reporting
- Find USPS® tracking and e-Return receipts (eRR) online
- Learn about AutoInk program
- Set meter refill notifications online
Create a Case - submit your own support requests:
- Financial Support - select if you need help related to your invoices, statements or payments.
- Account Support - select if it's about an issue related to your Pitney Bowes account such as postage, making changes to your profile, or other account management assistance.
- Technical Support - select if it's about a technical issue with your equipment or products.
- Software Support - select if it's about an issue or problem with your software.
UPDATED: February 19, 2021