Within Manage Accounts in Your Account, easily access details and make updates, including:
- Add your colleagues and designate access levels and permissions
- View details for each of your lease contracts and rental agreements
- Add/Remove accounts
- Change address and Company information
TIP: If you do not have a profile, learn how to create your account.
Accounts I Access
This area of Your Account provides various account management features to make updates or changes as needed.
To go directly to this area to manage accounts:
This section shows the 'Access Level' you have for each account listed. Select a link for specific instructions related to a task:
- Add/Remove Account
- Change Company Name
- Change Address
- Invite a Colleague
- Note: Certain member(s) of your company are designated as Manager(s). For example, the employee who originally creates an online profile is a Manager. The Manager role can assign permissions to other colleagues.
- Select the View link to see others assigned as Manager(s) for each account that you can access.
Colleagues I Manage
Important: This area is ONLY available to those with Manager access of an account.
The 'Manager' of an account has full access to both users permissions and billing. This section lists those colleagues with access to that account.
Sign In to use features in this section:
- Invite/Add a colleague
- Manage colleagues’ access types and permissions.
Assign other colleagues as 'Manager', or choose an Access Level:
- Standard Access - view only
- Standard: Can Manage Bills - ability to manage bills & postage
- Delete access
In the Manage Accounts section you can see details for each lease contract and rental agreement associated with your profile. Sign In; within Contract Details section, select the blue link to instantly view information related to a specific agreement.
Learn more about finding your contract details.