The article’s solution or answer has been confirmed in practice by a client or Pitney Bowes agent.
UPDATED: 18 September 2016
Envelope Messaging allows you to print a message, slogan or logo on any piece of mail. This feature is a great, cost-effective way to reach customers and prospects with a high-impact message, printed directly from your meter onto the mail piece.
Envelope Messaging is available for the following digital meters:
- mailstation™, mailstation2™
- DM100i®, DM200L™, DM125™, DM225™
- DM300c™, DM400c™, DM450c™, DM475™
How to upload a new envelope message or meter ad:
To get started, Sign In to your account online.
We will send you an email as soon as your digital logo is available to download to your meter, and you can use it instantly.
Envelope Messaging Options:
- Customized: Use if you would like a simple return address, return address and company logo, or company logo. Advanced editing is available to allow additional text.
- Ready Made: This option allows you to create a digital logo using stock graphics.
The maximum number of digital envelope messages your meter can save:
- mailstation/mailstation2 can hold a maximum of 15 logos at the same time, which includes nine (9) pre-loaded images.
- DM100i, DM125, DM300c, DM400C, DM475 meters can hold a maximum of 20 logos at the same time, which includes nine (9) pre-loaded images.