Why go digital for your workplace access management?
Learn why going digital at work is a smart option and how SAM can facilitate and support this transformation
Hybrid working is here to stay
- 83% of firms expect a hybrid mix of in-office and working from home to remain for the foreseeable future.
Data privacy is a human right
- In 2021 the ICO issued 35 penalty notices ranging from €17 million to £10,00 for GDPR infringements.
Ensuring Health & Safety at work is a primary concern
- 38.8 million working days lost due to work-related illness and workplace injury in 2021
(HSE continues to carry out COVID spot checks and inspections on businesses to ensure they are working safely).
Adhering to Government ‘Right to Work’ requirements
- Failure to check an employee’s right to work in the UK carries a fine of £20,000.
SAM simplifies and supports
- Protection for your people and premises
- Data protection & compliance
- Intelligent technology
- A welcoming environment
Businesses are re-evaluating how they can manage their workplace entry systems to find smarter, more intelligent and intuitive ways to manage the physical and virtual needs of their workplace.