Cross-Border Delivery offers a modular solution for every business
Uncomplicate your cross-border journey
Cross-border is only getting more complex
USMCA, Brexit, EU VAT updates, and UPU changes all present new opportunities-if you know where to look.
Logistics can make or break conversions
The most valuable cross-border shoppers are savvy. We design a mix of our services and technology to minimize cart abandonment and maximize revenue.
Leading brands and marketplaces rely on us
Our clients realize they need the flexibility to maximize their cross-border ROI. Do you have to flex to meet your current vendor’s needs?
What we offer
- Modular delivery solutions to 200+ destinations via fully tracked Expedited/Standard/Economy service levels, DDP/DDU incoterms, and localized cross-border returns.
- Duty and tax quoting service, product eligibility/HS classification service and guidance from our team of licensed brokers included in core offering, allowing you to meet some of the most-demanded consumer needs like fully landed costs with a single vendor integration.
- Expertise, insights and operational edge in high volume markets such as US, Canada, UK, Australia and more.
How we work
- We're the No.1 International Ecommerce Service Provider in the IR 1000 and the leader in cross-border ecommerce for over a decade, supporting the largest retailers and marketplaces through our designed-for-you services.
- Our team of consultative cross-border experts works with you to identify the lowest-effort/highest-yield opportunities.
- We don't nickel-and-dime you on procedural fees like landed cost quoting, eligibility/ compliance, branded tracking, and other services. We also offer pricing under one pound to Canada, so lightweight can be the right weight.
- Our diversified network of local and international carriers enables us to continuously evaluate cost and performance while making sure we have contingencies if disruptions arise.