Cross-Border Delivery. Only easier.
Cross-border is only getting more complex
USMCA, Brexit, EU VAT updates, and UPU changes all present new opportunities-if you know where to look.
Logistics can make or break conversions
The most valuable cross-border shoppers are savvy. Find the right mix of service levels and incoterms to minimize cart abandonment.
Leading brands and marketplaces rely on us
Our clients realize it takes a partner, not just a carrier, to maximize their cross-border ROI. How does your current vendor stack up?
What we offer
- Delivery to 200+ destinations via fully tracked Expedited/Standard/Economy service levels, DDP/DDU incoterms, and localized cross-border returns.
- Duty and tax quoting service, product eligibility/HS classification service and guidance from our team of licensed brokers included in core offering, allowing you to meet some of the most-demanded consumer needs like fully landed costs with a single vendor integration.
- Expertise, insights and operational edge in high volume markets such as US, Canada, UK, Australia and more.
How we work
- We're the No.1 International Ecommerce Service Provider in the IR 1000 and the leader in cross-border ecommerce for over a decade, supporting the largest retailers and marketplaces.
- Our team of consultative cross-border experts works with you to identify the lowest-effort/highest-yield opportunities.
- We don't nickel-and-dime you on procedural fees like landed cost quoting, eligibility/ compliance, branded tracking and other services. We also offer pricing under one pound to Canada, so lightweight can be the right weight.
- Our diversified network of local and international carriers enable us to continuously evaluate cost and performance while making sure we have contingencies if disruptions arise