- On the SendSuite Live Application Server, navigate to the installation directory, usually C:\Program Files(86)\Shipment Server\Output\Reports\.
- Make a copy of the existing NAFTA Certificate of Origin.rpx file and save it in a different folder. This backs up the existing report so that you can revert to it later if needed.
- To download the new Certificate of Origin report file, right-click on the following file link and choose either Save link as or Save target as (depending on your browser):
USMCA Certificate of Origin.rpx
- Rename the new report file you just downloaded from USMCA Certificate of Origin.rpx to NAFTA Certificate of Origin.rpx.
- Copy the renamed file into the same folder where the old file was (usually C:\Program Files(86)\Shipment Server\Output\Reports\). The new report file will replace the old NAFTA Certificate of Origin report file.
If you followed step 2 above, you can roll back this change by moving the old file back into place.
UPDATED: January 08, 2021