Enabling accessibility (ADA) for lockers in SendSuite Tracking Online
Accessibility is configured at the recipient level. Enabling accessibility for a recipient ensures that locker assignment will meet ADA height compliance standards (no interactive touchpoints or doors above 48” and no lower than 15” from the ground).
Features availability varies by subscription level. If you have any questions regarding your subscription level, please contact your administrator.
To enable accessibility for a recipient:
- Select the gear icon in the upper right.
- Select Contacts - Recipients & Senders.
- Scroll or use the search feature to locate the recipient for which accessibility is to be enabled.
- Select the gear icon for the recipient, then select Edit.
- Check the Accessibility box.
- Select Save.
UPDATED: April 13, 2022