Accessibility is configured at the recipient level. Enabling accessibility for a recipient ensures that locker assignment will meet ADA height compliance standards (no interactive touchpoints or doors above 48” and no lower than 15” from the ground).
To enable accessibility for a recipient:
- Select the gear icon in the upper right.
- Select Contacts - Recipients & Senders.
- Scroll or use the search feature to locate the recipient for which accessibility is to be enabled.
- Select the gear icon for the recipient, then select Edit.
- Check the Accessibility box.
- Select Save.
UPDATED: June 02, 2021