Configuring Intelligent Lockers in SendSuite Tracking Online
SendSuite Tracking Online can be integrated with Pitney Bowes Intelligent Lockers.
Note: Only users with an Admin role can perform this procedure.
Features availability varies by subscription level. If you have any questions regarding your subscription level, please contact your administrator.
To set up Intelligent Lockers in SendSuite Tracking Online:
- Select the gear icon in the upper right.
- Select Lockers.
- Click Generate Locker Code and print the screen with the barcode. Return to the lockers and follow the instructions on the kiosk to complete the registration. Once the locker registration is complete, the lockers appear in the Locker Banks section.
- (Optional) Change the Maximum days in locker setting.
- To open the settings for a locker bank, click the gear icon next to it, then click Edit.
- Fill in the following options:
- Locker Bank Name (required)
- Locker Bank Information (optional)
- Location (optional)
- Locker contact person (optional)
- Status (required)
- Click Save.
UPDATED: April 13, 2022