SendSuite Tracking Online can be integrated with Pitney Bowes Intelligent Lockers.
Note: Only users with an Admin role can perform this procedure.
This requires SendSuite Tracking Online Enhanced Receiving and Delivery plan or SendSuite Tracking Online Free Trial.
To enable and configure Intelligent Locker integration:
- Select the gear icon in the upper right.
- Select Lockers.
- Move the toggle switch to On.
- Click Generate Locker Code and print the screen with the barcode. Return to the lockers and follow the instructions on the kiosk to complete the registration. Once the locker registration is complete, registered lockers appear in the Locker Banks section.
- (Optional) Change the Maximum days in locker setting.
- To open a locker's configuration, click the gear icon for a locker, then click Edit.
- Configure the following options:
- Locker Bank Name (required)
- Locker Bank Information (optional)
- Location (optional)
- Locker contact person (optional)
- Status (required)
- Click Save.
UPDATED: February 07, 2021