Configuring USPS Last Mile Integration in SendSuite Tracking Online
What is the Delivery Partner Program for Colleges and Universities?
The USPS has developed and will provide a more comprehensive package tracking solution for Colleges and Universities. This solution will improve the customer experience, visibility, and efficiency for College/University deliveries. For qualified registrants, SendSuite® Tracking Online will provide additional package status information to the USPS that package senders and recipients can view on USPS.com.
- Be subscribed to the SendSuite Tracking Online Enhanced Receive and Deliver Plan
- Be a college, university, or other qualified educational institute
- Have created an account in the USPS Business Customer Gateway
- Have obtained access through the USPS for the Parcel Data Exchange (PDX) program
- Be registered with the USPS for Firm Sheet Delivery Extract and Delivery Partner Event Programs
Refer to USPS Standard Operating Procedure For Delivery Partner On-Boarding Process for instructions on how to complete the necessary USPS registrations.
For detailed information on limitations, conditions, and qualification requirements, please contact your local USPS branch.
Enabling USPS Last Mail Integration in SendSuite Tracking Online
- Sign in to SendSuite Tracking Online with an administrator account that is authorized to make configuration changes.
- Click on the gear icon in the upper right, then click USPS Last Mile Integration.
- Change the toggle switch to On.
- Enter the Mailer ID (MID) in the box provided.
- Click Save and Test Access.
If the access test is successful, SendSuite Tracking Online is ready to leverage the features of the USPS Delivery Partner Program. If the access test fails, verify the accuracy of the MID provided. Contact support if testing continues to fail.
UPDATED: August 14, 2021