How to enable UPS Online Tools Time in Transit for estimated delivery dates in SendSuite Live
Learn how to enable UPS Online Tools Time in Transit in ConnectShip for SendSuite Live, which allows for estimated delivery dates for UPS Ground service.
Products affected: SendSuite® Live
UPS Online Tools Time in Transit allows for estimated delivery dates for UPS Ground service. To enable UPS Online Tools Time in Transit in ConnectShip, a UPS.com account user name and password is required.
- Select Windows Start > All Programs > ConnectShip Progistics.
- Right-click on Progistics Management Console and select Run as administrator.
- On the left side, expand Carrier Configuration.
- Select the UPS Consolidated carrier.
- On the right side, select the UPS Online Tools tab.
- Read the UPS Online Tools License Agreement and select the I have read and accept the UPS Online Tools License Agreement box.
- Enter the Primary Contact Information, including your UPS.com user ID and password.
- Select Accept.
- On the left side under the UPS Consolidated carrier, expand the Shipper.
- Select Account Configuration.
- On the right side, select the Advanced tab.
- In the UPS Online Tools section, select Use Online Tools Time in Transit.
- Select Save.
UPDATED: August 14, 2021