Products affected: SendSuite® Live
UPS Online Tools Time in Transit allows for estimated delivery dates for UPS Ground service. To enable UPS Online Tools Time in Transit in ConnectShip, a UPS.com account user name and password is required.
- Select Windows Start > All Programs > ConnectShip Progistics.
- Right-click on Progistics Management Console and select Run as administrator.
- On the left side, expand Carrier Configuration.
- Select the UPS Consolidated carrier.
- On the right side, select the UPS Online Tools tab.
- Read the UPS Online Tools License Agreement and select the I have read and accept the UPS Online Tools License Agreement box.
- Enter the Primary Contact Information, including your UPS.com user ID and password.
- Select Accept.
- On the left side under the UPS Consolidated carrier, expand the Shipper.
- Select Account Configuration.
- On the right side, select the Advanced tab.
- In the UPS Online Tools section, select Use Online Tools Time in Transit.
- Select Save.
UPDATED: August 14, 2021