How to update Time in Transit for Canada Post at Rate Change in SendSuite Live
Learn how to update Time in Transit for Canada Post at Rate Change in SendSuite Live.
Products affected: SendSuite® Live
This step is required for Canada Post's Progistics Management Console (PMC) during installation and during any rate change (yearly and custom rate changes):
- Ensure that End of Day has been run and that there are no open Canada Post shipments for today.
- Select Start > All Programs > ConnectShip Progistics.
- Right-click on Progistics Management Console and select Run as administrator.
- Expand Carrier Configuration > Canada Post > company name.
- Select Additional Configuration.
- Select the Carrier Time In Transit tab.
- Select Canada Post FTP Server.
- Select Load.
Note: This may take up to 5 minutes and PMC may look like it is not responding. Wait for file to finish loading. Do not force quit.
- Select Server Components on the left side.
- Right-click on Connectship Canada Post.
- Run Maintenance.
- Reset Internet Information Services (IIS).
UPDATED: May 23, 2022