If you experience difficulty in getting SendSuite® Live to register with FedEx Web Services and generate a Shipping Key, you can follow these steps to manually create and enter the shipping key into SendSuite Live:Get a shipping key from FedEx:
Enter the key into SendSuite Live:
- Go to the FedEx Developer Resource Center.
- Sign in with the username under which the account in question is registered.
- On the left side, expand FedEx Web Services.
- Select either Develop and Test or Move to Production.
- Select Get your key.
- Fill in the required information.
- In the second section, select US and Global.
- Select Continue.
- Accept the License Authorization. The Developer Key should be generated.
- Copy the key and save it for later.
Change the key in SendSuite Live Carrier Permissions:
- Open Internet Explorer.
- Select SendSuite Live Shipping Administrator.
- Select the Shipment Server Configuration tab.
- Select Carriers.
- Select Accounts.
- Select the appropriate account and select edit.
- Scroll to the bottom. Under Account Shipping Keys, select add.
- Enter a description.
- Paste the key you copied earlier into the Key section.
- Select Normal for the Key Type.
- On the SendSuite Live Shipping Administrator Page, select users.
- Select Carrier Permissions.
- Select the appropriate Fedex Web Services account and select edit.
- Under Carrier Details, select the new Shipping Key from the menu.
- Select Save.
Subject: FedEx Web services shipping key registration error
Initial Details: Indication: SSL 7.11.02 FedEx Web services shipping key registration error Resolution: Rockford location is now registered. Issues with Waltham location. Customer needs to correct address on Fedex Back end. Technician will contact me directly if it does not resolve the issue.
UPDATED: October 13, 2020