Only users with a role of Admin can delete packages. To allow users to delete packages, go to Settings > Users
and set their roles to Admin
To delete packages:
- Select Packages from the menu at the top.
- Locate the desired package:
- To search for a package, use the search box at the top of the list.
- To sort the list by Date, Carrier, Tracking Number, Status, Delivered to, or Recipient, select the desired column heading.
- By default, the last 7 days of package history is displayed. To change the time period displayed, select the Last 7 days filter at the top of the list.
- To filter the list by status (Received, Delivered, Attempted, Refused, Undelivered), select the All packages filter at the top of the list.
- To remove the filters and return to the full list, select Show all.
- Select the > to the left of the desired package to expand the package record.
- Select the Delete button to delete the package.
You can also search for a package from the home screen using the box in the middle of the screen. Enter any information and all related packages will be displayed.Related topics:
UPDATED: February 17, 2021