Delivering a package from the desktop in SendSuite Tracking Online
Follow these steps to deliver a package to the recipient using the desktop version of SendSuite Tracking Online (rather than a Tracking Assistant).
Features availability varies by subscription level. If you have any questions regarding your subscription level, please contact your administrator.
- On the Home screen, select Deliver.
- Scan the carrier barcode, enter the tracking number manually, or click + to generate a unique tracking number. All available package information is automatically filled in. To edit or add information, click on the field.
- The Status field defaults to Delivered. Select the drop-down arrow to change if needed.
- The Delivered to field is populated based on your delivery settings. If Unique IDs are enabled, you can scan the recipient’s data into the Scan Unique ID field.
- (Optional) Select + under Photos and to select and upload images if desired.
- Select Save and Print to save the package, print a label, and move to the next package, or select Save to save and move to the next package without printing a label.
- If a signature pad is connected and configured, the system prompts you to capture a signature.
UPDATED: April 13, 2022