Products affected: SendSuite® Tracking Online
The Packages screen displays the history of all packages in your system.
- Select Packages from the menu at the top.
- Locate the desired package:
- To search for a package, use the search box at the top of the list.
- To sort the list by Date, Carrier, Tracking Number, Status, Delivered to, or Recipient, select the desired column heading.
- By default, the last 7 days of package history is displayed. To change the time period displayed, select the Last 7 days filter at the top of the list.
- To filter the list by status (Received, Delivered, Attempted, Refused, In Locker*, etc.), select the All packages filter at the top of the list.
- To remove the filters and return to the full list, select Show all.
*For clients with Pitney Bowes locker systems only.
- Select the > to the left of the package to expand the package record.
- Select View more to display the complete package history.
UPDATED: July 19, 2021