Exporting contacts from SendSuite Tracking Online
Learn how to export contacts (recipients and senders) from SendSuite Tracking Online.
Products affected: SendSuite® Tracking Online
Features availability varies by subscription level. If you have any questions regarding your subscription level, please contact your administrator.
- Sign in to SendSuite Tracking Online.
- Select the gear icon in the upper right.
- Select Contacts - Recipients & Senders.
- Select the grid icon in the upper right corner of the Contacts list.
- Select the columns you wish to export. By default, all columns are selected.
- Select the export format you wish to use. Options are:
- Export all data as csv: The entire list of Contacts in .csv format
- Export visible data as csv: The list currently displayed based on your filter options (senders, recipients, or all) in .csv format
- Export all data as pdf: The entire list of Contacts in .pdf format
- Export visible data as pdf: The list currently displayed based on your filter options (senders, recipients, or all) in .pdf format
- When you see the notification that the file is available for download above the contact list table, select Click here to download the file.
UPDATED: April 13, 2022