When opening SendSuite® Live, the message "HTTP Error 503. The service is unavailable." is displayed.
The SendSuite Live App Pool is in a stopped state.
Follow these steps to start the Internet Information Services (IIS) Manager SendSuite Live App Pool service:
- Select Windows Start > All Programs.
- In the search box, type IIS.
- Select Internet Information Services (IIS) Manager.
- On the left, side expand the server name.
- Select Application Pools.
- The SendSuite Live app pool should show a status of Stopped.
- Right-click on it and select Start.
- Sign in and try to load the SendSuite Live shipping screen.
- If the error no longer appears, the issue is resolved.
- If the error still appears, and in the IIS Manager the application pool shows a status of Stopped again, follow these steps:
- In IIS Manager, right-click on the SendSuite Live application pool.
- Select Advanced Settings.
- Under Process Model, double-click in the identity field and select the ... button.
- If Custom Account is selected, select the Set button and ensure that the password is correct.
- If Built-in Account is selected, ensure that the selection has sufficient permissions. You may need to consult with your IT Department regarding network security settings.
If the issue is still not resolved, ensure that the Windows SQL Server service is running:
- Select Windows Start.
- In the search box, type services.msc.
- Select services.msc.
- Find SQL Server in the services list.
- If the status is blank, Stopped, or Stopping:
- Right-click on the SQL Server service and select Properties.
- Select Start or Resume.
If the issue is still not resolved, contact software support.
UPDATED: October 18, 2019