Products affected: SendSuite® Live
When opening SendSuite® Live, the message "HTTP Error 503. The service is unavailable." is displayed.
The SendSuite Live App Pool is in a stopped state.
Follow these steps to start the Internet Information Services (IIS) Manager SendSuite Live App Pool service:
- Select Windows Start > All Programs.
- In the search box, type IIS.
- Select Internet Information Services (IIS) Manager.
- On the left, side expand the server name.
- Select Application Pools.
- The SendSuite Live app pool should show a status of Stopped.
- Right-click on it and select Start.
- Sign in and try to load the SendSuite Live shipping screen.
- If the error no longer appears, the issue is resolved.
- If the error still appears, and in the IIS Manager the application pool shows a status of Stopped again, follow these steps:
- In IIS Manager, right-click on the SendSuite Live application pool.
- Select Advanced Settings.
- Under Process Model, double-click in the identity field and select the ... button.
- If Custom Account is selected, select the Set button and ensure that the password is correct.
- If Built-in Account is selected, ensure that the selection has sufficient permissions. You may need to consult with your IT Department regarding network security settings.
- Select Windows Start.
- In the search box, type services.msc.
- Select services.msc.
- Find SQL Server in the services list.
- If the status is blank, Stopped, or Stopping:
- Right-click on the SQL Server service and select Properties.
- Select Start or Resume.
UPDATED: August 14, 2021