Resolve No Response From Open Ship Service error with FedEx Home Delivery in SendSuite Live
Learn how to resolve the error "No Response From Open Ship Service" when shipping FedEx Home Delivery in SendSuite Live.
Products affected: SendSuite® Live
When shipping a FedEx Home Delivery shipment in SendSuite® Live with a "Required Date" field on the shipping screen populated, the error message "No Response From Open Ship Service" is displayed. Once the error is received, no more FedEx packages can be shipped.
FedEx ground and FedEx Home Delivery cannot accept a required date. If the "Required Date" field is populated, it will cause the FedEx OpenShip Windows service to stop.
To restart FedEx OpenShip Windows service:
- On the server, select Windows Start and in the search box type services.msc.
- Select services.msc.
- In the Services window, scroll down to locate FedEx OpenShip.
- Right-click on FedEx OpenShip and select Start.
- Close the Services window.
- Process the shipment again.
UPDATED: August 14, 2021