The USPS ECOMPRO international service has replaced Priority Mail International (PMI) to selected countries. ECOMPRO requires a new “H-prefix” tracking number range, which can be obtained from the USPS and must be entered into Progistics Management Console (PMC). If you ship
Priority Mail International to any of the ECOMPRO countries (below), follow these steps to request your H-prefix tracking number range and enter it into PMC:
- Send email to firstname.lastname@example.org to request a new “H-prefix” tracking number range from USPS.
- Once you receive your “H-prefix” tracking number range from USPS, enter it into PMC:
- Select Windows Start > All Programs > ConnectShip Progistics.
- Right-click on Progistics Management Console and select Run as administrator.
- Select Account Configuration > Sequence Numbers.
- Locate Sequence numbers for customs form 2976A for ECOMPRO.
- Enter your tracking number ranges starting with HM.
- Cape Verde
- South Africa
UPDATED: October 13, 2020