Products affected: SendSuite® Xpress
When opening SendSuite® Xpress, the error "CRYSTALREPORT.SETDATASOURCE:OLE IDispatch exception code 0 from Crystal Reports ActiveX Designer: Logon failed..." is displayed.
A report is set to run on the Landing Page Setup screen that is incapable of running on program load.
- Select OK to clear the message.
- Select Utilities in the bottom left corner of the application.
- Select Landing Page Setup in the white panel on the left side of the screen.
- Scroll through the list of reports that appears, and if the Sequence column displays a 1, change it to 0 (zero).
- Select Save, and then Yes on the confirmation to Continue with no reports on the landing page.
- Select OK on the prompt that tells you landing page changes will take effect next time each station logs on.
- Close SendSuite Xpress and reopen to confirm that the message no longer appears.
UPDATED: June 03, 2021