Products affected: SendSuite® Live
To process a shipment in SendSuite® Live Mailroom for UPS, FedEx, and certified mail:
- Select the Mailroom project.
- Scroll down to the Basic Shipping section.
- Scan the ship request barcode in the Ship Requestion # field. The shipment address information fills in the Address fields in the Shipping Details section, and the cost center and any reference data are also filled in.
- If the Ship Request is for Certified Mail, the eRR Shipment, Carrier, and Service will be marked and no changes need to be made.
- The default Carrier and Service Selection is UPS Ground, Customer Package. To change the carrier, service, or package type, select the desired carrier first, then select the service and package type.
- Scroll down to the Parcel & Line Items section. For a UPS or FedEx shipment, place the package on the scale. Select the Weight button to capture the weight.
- (Optional) If needed, enter the package dimensions and Declared Value amount.
- Scroll down to the Billing and Additional Information section to change the billing options if needed or to see any additional information about the shipment.
- Select the Ship button.
- The shipment is processed and the appropriate carrier label prints.
- Continue scanning and processing the remaining ship requests.
UPDATED: August 14, 2021