Products affected: SendSuite® Live
To create and configure a commercial invoice for a US shipper in SendSuite® Live:
- Navigate to SendSuite Live Shipment Configuration.
- Select Shipment Server Configuration.
- Select Outputs.
- Select Documents.
- Select Add.
- Select a user and/or group.
- Select a carrier.
- From the Document Type menu, select Commercial Invoice.
- Leave the Active Reports set to the default settings in the Generate From and Format.
- Select the ellipsis (...), then select Commercial Invoice.rpx.
- Select the desired printer.
- Set the number of print copies desired.
- Set the Stock Type to Letter 8.5 x 11.
- Set the Print and View Resize percentage to 45.
- Leave the rest of the configurations set to their default settings.
- Select Save.
- Test by generating an international shipment. A Commercial Invoice should be produced.
UPDATED: February 19, 2021