Importing an Address List into SendSuite Live
You can import an address list in CSV format into SendSuite Live.
Products affected: SendSuite® Live
- In the Address Book, select the Import button in the upper right.
- Select Import into New List.
- Enter a unique List Name and description.
- (Optional) If you want others to be able to access the list, select the List Type of Global.
- To import a CSV file, select the Import Format of Custom.
- Format the list according to the following requirements:
Column Name Character Limit UserName 200 CustomerReference 100 AttentionTo 100 Organization 100 Address1 200 Address2 200 Address3 200 City 50 Region 50 Country 50 Phone 50 AlternatePhone 50 100 Notes 200 Residential Value must be:
0 = not residential
1 = residential address
DUNS 200 PostalCode 50
UPDATED: August 14, 2021