How to reprint labels in a first generation View Project for SendSuite Live
Learn how to reprint labels in a first generation (Gen 1) View Project for SendSuite Live.
Products affected: SendSuite® Live
To reprint labels in a first generation (Gen 1) SendSuite® Live View Project:
- Open Internet Explorer.
- Select SendSuite Live Projects Login.
- Select SendSuite Live View 1.x.
- Select Login.
- Locate the package that requires a reprinted label.
- Enter Order Number, or Waybill Number (Tracking Number), or organization, or Process Order (PO) in their respective fields.
- Select Search Shipments.
- Double-click on the shipment in the results.
- In the Packages within Shipment, select the package ID.
- On the right side, select Reprint Label under Package Options.
- Select OK.
- After the label prints, select OK on the "Your print was successful" message.
UPDATED: August 14, 2021