Before you can load the UPS contract rates, you must obtain the file and have it converted to the proper format:
- Obtain the UPS contract rate Excel file from UPS.
- Contact software support to have the UPS-provided Excel file converted to a format that can be imported into SendSuite® Live.
Once you have the converted file, follow these steps to load it into SendSuite Live:
- Extract/unzip the file you received from the Pitney Bowes conversion process, making note of where you save the unzipped XML file.
- Open Progistics Management Console (PMC).
- Expand Shipper Configuration.
- Expand Shipper.
- Expand UPS (Consolidated).
- Select Additional Configuration.
- Under Unload Custom Data > Custom Data Type, select Custom Rate.
- Select Unload.
- Select OK.
- Under Load Custom Data > Custom Data Type, select Custom Rate.
- Select Browse.
- Navigate to the unzipped XML file you saved earlier and select Open.
- Select Load.
- Select OK.
- Select Account Configuration.
- Under the General tab, check Use Custom Tariff for this shipper.
- Select Save.
Subject: SSL - Install Custom UPS Rates
Initial Details: Indication: Custom UPS rates received. Contacted customer to install. Remoted to server, configured UPS Custom rates for the two shippers previously configured. CPDMN and CPDWI. IIS Reset Emailed customer advising Rates had been configured.
UPDATED: October 19, 2020