Products affected: SendSuite® Live
To create or modify UPS fuel surcharges in ConnectShip for SendSuite® Live:
- To locate the fuel surcharge list, open a web browser and go to the UPS Fuel Surcharge website.
- Confirm the current surcharge rates and their time range.
- Select Start > All Programs > ConnectShip Progistics.
- Right-click on Progistics Management Console and select Run as
- Expand Carrier Configuration.
- Expand UPS Consolidated.
- Expand the shipper name.
- Select Account Configuration.
- On the General tab, select Edit/View Fuel Surcharge.
- Right-click on Fuel Surcharge Data and select Add Fuel Surcharge Data Set.
- Select the Start Date and End Date for the rates based on the UPS website and select OK.
- Select Service and Service Modifier (optional) and enter the Percentage values based on the UPS website.
- Select File > Save.
- In the confirmation box, select Yes.
- Select File > Exit.
- Close Progistics Management Console
UPDATED: June 03, 2021