If the log tables become burdensome, the overall processing ability of the software can suffer.
To clear the log tables:
- Open Microsoft SQL Server Management Studio.
- Provide the required credentials to access the SendSuite Live database.
- Select New Query.
- Using the menu in the upper left corner, select the SendSuite® Live database.
- Paste the following into the blank query window:
truncate table [Log Events]
truncate table [Log Requests]
truncate table [Log Transactions]
- Select Execute.
- Once the process is complete, the log tables will be empty.
If this does not resolve the issue, contact software support.
UPDATED: May 31, 2016