When shipping UPS Consolidated, it automatically adds signature required and the associates fees, even if not selected in SendSuite® Live.
Your UPS account settings are set to "Account Level Commercial Signature Required".
Speak to your UPS Representative about removing the "Account Level Commercial Signature Required" setting from your account if it is not valid per your carrier contract agreement.
This setting can be disabled in Progistics Management Console, but it will be re-enabled by UPS unless you have them change it.
To disable it in Progistics Management Console:
- On the SendSuite Live application server, open Progistics Management Console.
- Expand Carrier Configuration.
- Expand UPS Consolidated.
- Expand the affected shipper account.
- Click on Account Configuration.
- Click on the Contract Options tab.
- Under Permitted Service Options, uncheck Account Level Commercial Signature Required.
UPDATED: August 21, 2019