Products affected: SendSuite® Xpress
When processing a package using the PON carrier in SendSuite® Xpress, the following error is displayed:
The element 'Package' has invalid child element 'Special Services'. List of possible elements expected: 'TrackingNumber, RateType'...
The PBI PBDS Carriers Component has become corrupt.
Reinstall the PBI PBDS Carriers component using the following steps:
- Close any open SendSuite Xpress programs.
- On the computer that you are receiving the error on, select Windows Start > Control Panel.
- Select Uninstall a Program.
- In the list of installed programs, scroll down and select PBI PBDS Carriers Component.
- Select Uninstall.
- Click through the uninstall wizard.
- When the uninstall wizard is finished, close the Control Panel windows.
- Select Start > Computer.
- Go to the C:\Xpress\NETSETUP\Carriers\ folder.
- Right-click on pbi.pbds.carriers.exe and select Run as administrator.
- Once the install wizard finishes, sign in to Xpress Processing and try to process your package again.
UPDATED: June 03, 2021