When signing in to the SendSuite® Live Shipping Administration website, the following error is displayed:
Server Error in '/SendSuite Live Shipping/Configuration' Application.
Description: The application attempted to perform an operation not allowed by the security policy. To grant this application the required permission please contact your system administrator or change the application's trust level in the configuration file.
Exception Details: System.Security.SecurityException: The source was not found, but some or all event logs could not be searched. To create the source, you need permission to read all event logs to make sure that the new source name is unique. Inaccessible logs: Security.
An unhandled exception was generated during the execution of the current web request. Information regarding the origin and location of the exception can be identified using the exception stack trace below
[SecurityException: The source was not found, but some or all event logs could not be searched. To create the source, you need permission to read all event logs to make sure that the new source name is unique. Inaccessible logs: Security.]
- The SendSuite Live "Run As" user (Service Account) was removed from the Local Administrators group or Domain Administrators group.
- The password for the SendSuite Live run as user account has expired.
- The Server Configuration Utility is missing a "Run As" username and password.
- Make sure that the SendSuite Live "Run As" is in the Local Administrators or Domain Administrators group. Contact your IT department for assistance if necessary.
- If the password for the "Run As" user has changed, change it back to its previous value and make sure that the Windows account for the "Run As" user is configured so that the password will never expire.
- If the "Run As" user (Service Account) has been removed from the Server Configuration Utility, add it back into the Server Configuration Utility:
- Select Start > All Programs > SendSuite Live > Server Configuration Utility.
- Set the Run as User and password.
- Select Apply Clear to put the change into effect.
If the issue is not resolved, contact client support.
UPDATED: April 03, 2017