When processing an international shipment with carrier PON, after filling out the Commodities Invoice (SWOG), the follow errors may display:
- Dispense Postage failed 1101002
customsItems cannot be more than expected.
Must have at lease one shipping content block.
- Validation error: Invalid Line Item Price. Price must be positive greater than 0
Error Code = 10072, Reference = ", Element = International/LineItems
The price column is not filled in on the Commodities Invoice (SWOG) form.
- After the error, the Commodities Invoice (SWOG) will reopen. In the Price column, enter the price of the item.
- Note: Ensure you have information in all the required fields otherwise this error will keep displaying: Item#/Commodity, Qty/Quantity, Description, D.V./Custom, UOM, Price, Orig. Country, and Weight.
- Close the Commodities Invoice (SWOG) screen and continue processing the shipment.
If this does not resolve the issue, or if the Price column does not exist, contact software support for further assistance.
UPDATED: October 03, 2017