Resolve label or documentation not printing when using SendSuite Live with Google Chrome
Learn how to resolve labels or documentation not printing when using SendSuite Live with Google Chrome.
Products affected: SendSuite® Live
When attempting to print a label and/or documentation using SendSuite® Live with Google Chrome, no documentation is generated and the system may continue to attempt to process the request without ever completing.
Incorrect or inaccurate data has been cached by the browser, or there have been configuration changes.
If you have been able to ship using Google Chrome in the past, you likely only need to clear the browser's temporary files and cache. To do so:
- In Google Chrome, select the Customize and control Google Chrome menu (icon in the upper right corner with three horizontal lines).
- Select More tools > Clear browsing data... (on a Mac, press Shift+Command+Delete).
- From the Obliterate the following items from menu, select the beginning of time.
- Select Cookies and other site and plugin data and Cached images and files (select additional options as desired).
- Select the Clear browsing data button.
- Close all open Google Chrome windows, then reopen SendSuite Live and attempt to process a package.
UPDATED: August 14, 2021