When attempting to ship using FedEx Server, the error "Failed to connect to FSMS Server" is displayed.
On the server that has the FedEx software (FSMS) installed, the FedEx services are stopped.
To restart the FedEx services:
- Select the Windows Start button.
- In the search box, type services.msc.
- Select services.msc.
- Scroll down to locate the FedEx services.
- For each FedEx service, right-click on it and select Start or Restart.
- Once all FedEx services are running, right-click on the FedEx SQL Anywhere service and select Restart to restart it again.
- Close the Services window.
If this does not resolve the issue, contact software support.
UPDATED: November 16, 2016