Products affected: SendSuite® Live
When attempting to process a FedEx international shipment using FedEx Server (FSMS), the tracking number and bottom barcode are missing from the label. Other FedEx international shipments have a complete label with tracking number and barcode.
There may be a bad routing file from FedEx in the FSMS software.
To resolve this issue, first run a demand download, then restart the FedEx services:
- Select Start > All Programs > Fedex Ship Manager Server V XX.XX.
- Expand Utilities.
- Open Fedex Demand Download.
- Check the options for Rates and URSA Table.
- Select the Start button.
- If an error is displayed at this point, contact software support.
- When the download is finished, the Cancel button will change to an Exit button. Select Exit button to exit Demand Download.
- Restart the FedEx Windows services:
- Select the Windows Start button.
- In the search box, type services.msc.
- Select services.msc.
- Right-click on Fedex SQL Anywhere and select Restart.
- When prompted that other services will also restart, select Yes.
UPDATED: August 14, 2021