Resolve tracking number and bottom barcode missing when shipping FedEx international in SendSuite Live
Learn how to resolve the tracking number and bottom barcode missing from the label when shipping via FedEx international in SendSuite Live.
Products affected: SendSuite® Live
When attempting to process a FedEx international shipment using FedEx Server (FSMS), the tracking number and bottom barcode are missing from the label. Other FedEx international shipments have a complete label with tracking number and barcode.
There may be a bad routing file from FedEx in the FSMS software.
To resolve this issue, first run a demand download, then restart the FedEx services:
- Select Start > All Programs > Fedex Ship Manager Server V XX.XX.
- Expand Utilities.
- Open Fedex Demand Download.
- Check the options for Rates and URSA Table.
- Select the Start button.
- If an error is displayed at this point, contact software support.
- When the download is finished, the Cancel button will change to an Exit button. Select Exit button to exit Demand Download.
- Restart the FedEx Windows services:
- Select the Windows Start button.
- In the search box, type services.msc.
- Select services.msc.
- Right-click on Fedex SQL Anywhere and select Restart.
- When prompted that other services will also restart, select Yes.
UPDATED: August 14, 2021