Internet Explorer's SendSuite Live Printer Configuration plug in will not open. There is no error message, but the pop-up screen does not open.
Microsoft .Net 4.5 is not installed.
All SendSuite Live workstations require Microsoft .Net 4.5. To install Microsoft .Net 4.5:
- Download Microsoft .Net 4.5.
- Right-click on the downloaded file and select Run as administrator.
- Follow the prompts to install .Net 4.5.
- When the installation is complete, restart the computer.
Install the SendSuite Live Printer Configuration Utility:
- Open the SendSuite Live shipping application page.
- Attempt to ship and print a label.
- When the Client Printer Notification pop-up window appears, select the Download and Run Client Printer Setup Update link.
- Download and run the printer setup utility.
- To configure the printer utility, see How to configure a printer in the SendSuite Live Internet Explorer Printer Utility.
If this does not resolve the issue, contact software support.
UPDATED: February 19, 2021