SendSuite® Live displays a message stating that there is an expired date in the FedEx rate table.
The FedEx rate expiration date has passed.
To resolve this issue, follow the steps below to download new rates for FedEx on the computer that the FedEx Ship Manager Software (FSMS) is installed on. Typically this computer is the same as the SendSuite Live application server. You may need assistance from your IT department in order to access it.
- Make sure that the computer has a working internet connection.
- Select Start > All Programs > FedEx Ship Manager > Utilities > FedEx Ship Manager Server (FSMS) Demand Download.
- Check all of the boxes, including Universal Routing and Sort Aid (URSA) Table.
- Select the Start button. Wait for the download to complete.
- When the download is complete, select Exit.
- To implement the new rates, restart the computer.
UPDATED: November 15, 2018