When attempting to manifest FedEx Server in SendSuite® Live, the error message "The FedEx Admin Service failed to respond" is displayed.
On the server or computer that has the FedEx software installed, the FedEx Admin service is not running.
To resolve this issue, on the server or computer that has the FedEx software installed:
- Select the Windows Start button.
- In the search box, type services.msc.
- Select services.msc.
- Scroll down to locate the FedEx services.
- Right-click on the FedEx Admin service and select Start.
- If the FedEx Admin service fails to start, restart the computer and try again.
Once the FedEx Admin service has been started, the FedEx software will automatically manifest all unmanifested past shipments and transmit them to FedEx electronically.
If this does not resolve the issue, contact software support.
UPDATED: August 03, 2016