Products affected: SendSuite® Live
When rating or shipping a package using any FedEx Server (FSMS) service, the error message "The openship service is not responding" is displayed.
The Fedex OpenShip Windows service is stopped.
On the FedEx Ship Manager Server (FSMS) application server, perform the following steps:
- Select the Windows Start button.
- In the search box, type services.msc.
- Select services.msc.
- Scroll down to locate FedEx OpenShip Service.
- Right-click on FedEx OpenShip Service and select Start or Restart.
- Make sure that all other FedEx services have a status of Started.
- Close the Services window.
UPDATED: August 14, 2021