When attempting to download Bulk Proof of Delivery (BPOD) or DETEXTRO (tracking information) files from USPS using Parcel Data eXchange (PDX), the files do not download. The following error appears in the debug logs:
System.AggregateException: One or more errors occurred. ---> System.Net.Http.HttpRequestException: Response status code does not indicate success: 403 (Forbidden).
--- End of inner exception stack trace ---
at System.Threading.Tasks.Task.ThrowIfExceptional(Boolean includeTaskCanceledExceptions)
at System.Threading.Tasks.Task`1.GetResultCore(Boolean waitCompletionNotification)
at Pierbridge.EndOfDay.USPS.PierbridgeHttpClient.GetStream(String uri, String accept)
at Pierbridge.EndOfDay.USPS.PDX.GetOutboundFile(String baseUrl, String fileId)
at Pierbridge.Tasks.USPS.FileDownloader.ProcessViaPDX(FileFilter filter, String logonID, String password, String bpodPassword, String mailerID)
at Pierbridge.Tasks.USPS.FileDownloader.DownloadAndProcessFiles(FileFilter filter)
---> (Inner Exception #0) System.Net.Http.HttpRequestException: Response status code does not indicate success: 403 (Forbidden).<---
One or more accounts/mailer ids do not have permission to use the PDX service.
- Sign in to the Business Customer Gateway.
- Select Shipping Services from the menu on the left.
- Make sure that PDX is available for all accounts and locations. If available, it will have a green Go To Service button.
- If the PDX button is blue and says Request Access, select the Request Access button. This sends email to the BSA (owner) of the Business Customer Gateway account to confirm the addition of the PDX service.
Note: If you need information about the account (such as who the BSA is), contact USPS Postal One at 800-522-9085 (option 3, option 6). You will be asked for the CRID, which is shown at the top of the Shipping Service list.
- Repeat for each account that has a blue Request Access button. The failure of any one account will prevent the download of files from all other accounts, so the service must be enabled for each account.
Once PDX is available on all accounts/mailer ids referenced in SendSuite Live, the automated process will function as expected.
If the issue is not resolved, contact software support for assistance.
UPDATED: October 15, 2020