"ERROR Failed to complete the OpenDevice sequence Meter 0" message in SendSuite Live
When loading a project, the message "ERROR Failed to complete the OpenDevice sequence Meter 0" appears in the Connect+ device window.
The IP Address on the Connect+ device is not static. A static IP address is required.
- Verify the IP Address on the Connect+ device:
- Turn on the Connect+ meter.
- Once it is started, press the Home button.
- Select Settings > Internet and Settings > Communication Settings. This screen shows the IP address and ports assigned. Record the IP Address.
- Exit the screen.
- Edit the IP Address on the computer:
- Close all open web pages.
- Navigate to C:\ProgramData\Pitney Bowes\msoneproxy.
- Select msoneproxyconfigurator.exe.
- Select the configuration at the top.
- Edit the IP Address that you obtained from the Connect+ device.
- Click Save.
- Open the shipping page and test.
If you need further assistance, please chat with us.
UPDATED: July 17, 2023